Am I eligible for the Large Towed Recreational Vehicle Rebate?
To be eligible for the rebate, you must:
- Be registered for the rebate
- Be a NSW resident
- Have both the car and towed recreational vehicle registered in NSW for private, pensioner or charitable use
- Have travelled on a NSW toll road with a car, caravan, boat, or horse float combination detected as a Class B vehicle, and had a Class B toll charged to your toll account
- Have paid Class B tolls with your NSW issued electronic tag
- Have paid the toll in full
- Claim your rebate within 12 months after you receive your toll statement.
Note: The Rebate Scheme is not available for your motorhome toll road trips.