Using your Linkt Commercial Rental Account
Your Linkt Commercial Rental Account will automatically open after one of your employees travels on a toll road in a rental vehicle for the first time. We’ll open this account using the details you provided to your rental agency. You’ll receive an email or SMS from us when your account is opened, including your account details.
How it works
- Your employees travel on any toll road in Australia in rental vehicles linked to your account.
- We charge your Linkt Commercial Rental Account for any trips they make, plus a $3.30 fee for each day they use a toll road.
- A monthly invoice will be sent to you with all trips and fees charged for that month.
- Log into your account using the details we sent you to track trips, access payment details and download your invoice history (helpful hint: your username is your account number. Follow the reset my password prompts if you haven’t logged in before or have forgotten your password).
- If you haven’t received an email or SMS from us, or can’t access the login details we sent you, have your rental agreement number ready, submit an enquiry using the link below and we’ll be able to assist you. Your rental agency can confirm your rental agreement number.
- Your account will only be created for the car hired from the selected rental agencies (namely Apex, Avis, Budget, Europcar or Sixt).
- Each account statement will cover only one rental agreement, future agreements will create a new account.
If you are waiting for your statement, please note:
- Your Linkt rental account will be created approximately in 3-5 days from your first trip on a toll road (with a maximum turnaround of 14 days in some instances)
- There is a 10 day waiting period from account creation
- if you have hired your vehicle for longer than 10 days, some trips may not be included in your initial statement. These will appear on your next statement which should be generated 30 days later.
The description you'll see on your bank statements will be a charge from Linkt. Trips will usually be processed within 3 to 5 days of travel. Your account will close automatically 4 months after the last transaction.
How to pay
Your monthly invoice has a payslip with available payment options. If you’d like to set up auto payments from a credit or debit, you can log in online to set up and edit details at any time.
How does the Linkt Commercial Rental Account relate to my existing Company’s Linkt account?
This account covers toll road trips taken by your employees in rental vehicles linked to your rental account only, not your company or business’ fleet.
Toll road travel taken by company vehicles are covered by your existing Linkt Commercial Account, if you have one and if you’ve added the vehicles to your account.
The fine print
Rental agencies that have an arrangement with us to use the Linkt Rental Account are Apex, Avis, Budget, Europcar or Sixt. For more information, read the terms and conditions.