Covering past trips with LinktGO
With LinktGO, you can cover trips made:
- Up to 3 days ago on the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Tunnel (NSW) and EastLink (VIC)
- Up to 5 days ago on all other toll roads in Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland
How to cover past trips
- Download the LinktGO app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Register by adding your mobile phone number, licence plate number and payment method
- When adding your vehicle, select ‘Already travelled?’ and select the date of your trip
(Make sure the date you enter covers any trips you made, so you don’t receive a toll invoice)
If an ‘Invalid request’ error appears, that means the dates are outside of the allowable 3–5 days.
If you can’t cover past trips with LinktGO, you can compare our passes and accounts to find out how to cover your trip.