Cover trips when you don’t have your phone
If you don’t have your phone, it’s turned off or has a flat battery, you can still cover trips with LinktGO.
We use Delayed Detection to track your trips, using cameras at toll points. You should receive a Delayed Detection notification within a week of your trip.
If it’s been over a week and you haven’t received a Delayed Detection notification, please contact the LinktGO team.
Reasons you may get a Delayed Detection trip
- The Real Time Tracking Switch wasn't ‘ON’ during your trip
- Location permission isn't enabled for LinktGO
- Locations services on your phone were turned off
- Your phone was off or wasn't with you in the car
- Your phone battery was flat
- Bad weather
- Poor internet connection
- The vehicle you were travelling in had a metallic windscreen
But don’t worry, you can still track your trips with LinktGO. You’ll just need to make sure your vehicle is correctly linked to the app, and you have no overdue payments.
Find out what to do if you get a trip that isn’t yours.