Reasons you may get a Delayed Detection trip
- The Real Time Tracking Switch wasn't ‘ON’ during your trip
- Location permission isn't enabled for LinktGO
- Locations services on your phone were turned off
- Your phone was off or wasn't with you in the car
- Your phone battery was flat
- Bad weather
- Poor internet connection
- The vehicle you were travelling in had a metallic windscreen
But don’t worry, you can still track your trips with LinktGO. You’ll just need to make sure your vehicle is correctly linked to the app, and you have no overdue payments.
Find out what to do if you get a trip that isn’t yours.