Delayed Detection trips
Sometimes the LinktGO app might not detect your GPS location in real time, which can prevent it from showing your trip in the app. But don't worry, if you drove on a toll road, the toll point will still detect your vehicle and send your trip data to LinktGO within a week. You'll get a notification when this happens, and your trip will show up as a Delayed Detection trip in the Unpaid Trips section of the app.
As long as your LinktGO access isn't blocked due to overdue payments, and your vehicle is registered with LinktGO, Delayed Detection means you’ll still be covered by LinktGO when you travel.
If it’s been more than a week since you travelled and you still can’t see your trip in the app, please contact our team and we’ll be happy to help.
Reasons you may get a Delayed Detection trip
- The Real Time Tracking Switch wasn't ‘ON’ during your trip
- Location permission isn't enabled for LinktGO
- Locations services on your phone were turned off
- Your phone was off or wasn't with you in the car
- Your phone battery was flat
- Bad weather
- The vehicle you were travelling in had a metallic windscreen
But don’t worry, you can still track your trips with LinktGO. You’ll just need to make sure your vehicle is correctly linked to the app, and you have no overdue payments.
Find out what to do if you get a trip that isn’t yours.