About account PINs
Your account PIN is a 6 to 8-digit number you can use to verify your identity over the phone. Having an account PIN helps keep your personal details more secure.
Previously, you needed your account PIN to log in to your account. Now, all you need to log in to your account online is your username and password.
You may need your account PIN when:
- Calling our customer care centre
- Using our phone self service to check your account balance or make a payment
Create, view or update your account PIN
If you want to set up your account PIN, have forgotten it or would like to update it:
- Log in to your account
- Select the profile icon in the top right and go to ‘My details’
- Scroll down to the 'Identification' section
- Click ‘Edit’ to create, view or update your PIN
- Enter your new account PIN and select 'Update'