Transfer your account to another person
Before you request to transfer your account to another person, please ensure you read the following important information.
- Only the account holder can request to close an account. This means the person who opened the account is the only person authorised to request transfer, and any requests from someone else (even if they have access to the account) will be declined.
- If you do not have access to the account we recommend opening a new account for your toll road travel. If you no longer need your account you can request to close it.
- If you're enquiring about the account of someone who has died, find out how we can help you.
- For business users, find out how to add, delete or replace a contact person on a commercial account.
To transfer your Linkt account to another person:
- Log in to the account you want to transfer
- Use the profile icon from the menu and select My details
- Next to Name select Edit
- Select Transfer account to another person as the reason for name change
- You’ll be directed to an online form (opens in a new window) which you will need to complete
- Submit the form and we'll process the transfer. Transfers are usually processed within two business days