SMS Message text
If we think your email address is incorrect or out of date, you may receive one of the following SMS messages:
What to do next
If you’ve received an SMS asking you to update your email address online:
- Log in to your account online or using the Linkt app.
- Select “My details” if you’re online or “My account” if you’re on the Linkt App.
- Then, update the email address on your account.
Read more about how to update your contact details.
If you've received an SMS asking you to reply with your email address:
- Reply to the text message with your full email address, making sure there are no spaces or extra text
- Make sure that your email address is spelled correctly
- After you reply, we’ll send you an email to confirm that your email address has been updated on your account.
- If you're concerned about opening links or replying by SMS, you can update your details by logging in using the Linkt website at linkt.com.au or the Linkt app.
Linkt will never ask you to provide your financial information or login details via email or SMS. Find out more about staying safe online.