Eligibility to enter the Queensland, It’s Your Shot to Win competition
To be eligible to enter, you must:
- Be a resident of Queensland, Australia
- Have an active Linkt consumer account or be a LinktGO customer
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the draw date on 8 December 2021
- Stay opted in to receive Linkt promotional and marketing communications until the draw date on 8 December 2021
- Be over 18 at the time you enter
You can enter if you are the primary or secondary account holder of one of following consumer accounts:
- Prepaid Account
- Tag Account
- Tagless Account
- Everyday Account
- Access Account
- Taxi Driver Account
- Everyday PAYG Account
An active account means the account isn't suspended or in the process of being closed. Linkt Commerical, Taxi Owner, Linkt Commerical Rental or Motor Trader account, and Linkt Pass holders aren’t eligible for this competition.
Age, vaccination and residential status
At the time of the competition draw on the 8 December 2021, you must be:
- 18 years or over
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (Fully vaccinated means you’ve received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine)
- A resident of Queensland, Australia
You can enter before you're fully vaccinated if you'll be fully vaccinated by the draw date. Vaccinations should be undertaken on the advice of a health practitioner.
If you aren’t fully vaccinated by 8 December 2021
If you aren't fully vaccinated by the draw, you won’t be eligible this time—but you’ll have an opportunity to enter the next round of the competition in 2022. If you’re opted in to receive marketing communications, we’ll let you know when the next round opens.
About opting in
To be eligible for the ‘Queensland, it’s Your Shot to Win’ competition, you’ll need to stay opted in to receive Linkt promotional communications until the draw date on Wednesday 8 December 2021. By opting in, you’ll hear about Linkt Customer Rewards, like fuel discounts, and receive the latest community and industry news from Linkt. If you aren’t opted in, you can subscribe on the entry form. You can opt out at any time, but if you opt out before the draw on 8 December 2021, you won’t be eligible to win a prize under this competition.