Eligibility to enter Your Shot To Win competition
To be eligible to enter our Your Shot to Win competition you must:
- Have an active Linkt Everyday, Access, Tag or Tagless account or be a LinktGO customer
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the draw date on 15 November 2021
- Stay opted in to receive Linkt promotional and marketing communications until the draw date on 15 November 2021
- Be over 18 at the time you enter
You can enter the Your Shot to Win competition if you are the primary or secondary account holder of:
- Everyday Account
- Access Account
- Tag Account
- Tagless Account
- LinktGO account
An active account means the account isn't suspended or in the process of being closed. Linkt Commerical, Taxi Owner, Linkt Commerical Rental or Motor Trader account, and Linkt Pass holders aren’t eligible for this competition.
Age and vaccination status
At the time of the competition draw on the 15 November 2021, you must be:
- 18 years or over
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (Fully vaccinated means you’ve received two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine)
You can enter before you're fully vaccinated, as long as you'll be fully vaccinated by the draw date. Vaccinations should be undertaken on the advice of a health practitioner.
If you aren’t fully vaccinated by 15 November 2021
If you aren't fully vaccinated by the draw, you won’t be eligible this time – but you’ll have an opportunity to enter the next round of the competition in 2022. If you’re opted in to receive marketing communications, we’ll let you know when the next round opens.
About opting in
To be eligible for the Your Shot to Win competition, you’ll need to stay opted in to receive Linkt promotional communications until the draw date, 15 November 2021. By opting in, you’ll hear about Linkt Customer Rewards, like fuel discounts, and receive the latest community and industry news from Linkt. If you aren’t opted in, you can subscribe on the entry form. If you opt out before the draw on 15 November you will no longer be eligible to win a prize under this competition.