Shell Coles Express - having trouble?
Problems redeeming your rewards in store
To view your barcode on your smartphone or tablet device, you will need access to Wi-Fi or a stable internet connection – make sure you test this before trying to redeem your discount in-store.
If you’re having trouble scanning your barcode:
- Check that your screen brightness is set to maximum
- Remove your screen cover if you have one
- Place the barcode directly under the scanner
- Try varying the distance between your device and the scanner
- Check printed barcodes are the original size and aren't pixellated or stretched
Problems accessing your rewards on your account
If you're having trouble accessing your rewards, try:
- Updating your app to the latest version. To access Linkt Customer Rewards, you'll need the latest version of the Linkt or LinktGO app. Please ensure you update the app before trying to access the rewards program.
- Checking your Linkt account is not suspended, or your LinktGO app isn't blocked. If your account is suspended or LinktGO app is blocked, you won't have access to Linkt Customer Rewards. You'll need to make a payment on your account to access the rewards program.
- Retrying after seeing an error. If something goes wrong, you may see an error message. If this happens, try redeeming the offer again.
If you are still having trouble accessing or redeeming your rewards, contact our customer care team.