Email alerts and notifications
We also send equivalent account status alerts by email, by SMS, or as app notifications.
If your contact details (email address and mobile phone number) are on your account, we’ll automatically notify you by email or sms when:
- Your account balance is low
- Your account is overdue or overdrawn
- An auto-payment fails
- We detect that your tag isn’t beeping
- We detect your tag in a vehicle not listed on your account
If you have the Linkt app installed on your phone, you can also choose to receive these alerts as app notifications.
What to do next:
- Check your contact information is complete and correct
Log in to your Linkt account and check that your email address and mobile phone number are up to date.
- Check your statement or trip history for vehicle matching fees
If your tag isn’t working or isn’t correctly installed, you may also notice a fee on your statement or trip history called a No tag in vehicle fee, or Video matching fee. If you notice this, you can check your tag is installed properly or order a replacement tag.
- Download the Linkt app and enable notifications.