If you have an account but receive a toll invoice
There are a few reasons this can happen:
- The vehicle you were driving wasn’t added to your account or the licence plate number was entered incorrectly
- Your tag is faulty or incorrectly installed and the vehicle you were driving wasn’t linked to your account
- Your account was suspended when you travelled
Find out what to do if you received a toll invoice but weren't driving.
If there's an unpaid toll invoice linked to your vehicle, we'll notify you in your account.
About suspended accounts
A suspended account usually means there’s an amount owing, including when:
- An auto payment didn’t go through
- Your Linkt balance didn’t have enough funds to cover the cost of your trip (for Prepaid Accounts)
Find out how to reactivate a suspended account.
Linkt Assist can support you through tough times
If you’re experiencing financial difficulty paying for your tolls, our Linkt Assist team may be able to help.