How to transfer a toll notice to another toll operator
You can transfer your toll notice to another toll operator via our website. To do so, you'll need to make sure you hold an active account with the other operator.
Follow these steps to transfer your toll notice:
- Go to the pay a toll notice page
- Enter your licence plate number and the state in which your vehicle is registered
- If the vehicle is a motorbike, check the relevant box
- Select Search for toll notices
- Select the toll notice(s) you would like to pay
- Under payment methods select Transfer to a toll account and select the relevant toll provider from the drop down menu
- Click Pay selected tolls
- Enter the required information and click Proceed
It can take up to 2 days to transfer, check your account statement for confirmation your toll notice has been transferred.