How is COVID-19 affecting toll road operations?
All toll roads in Australia, including underground tunnels, bridges and elevated roads, are operating as normal.
The safety of our customers is our number one priority, and we continue to monitor our toll roads 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We’ve taken steps to isolate and protect our road safety and emergency roadside assistance teams, to ensure continuity of service.
How to get help fast
The quickest and easiest way to pay for your toll road travel is online or via the Linkt app. Our extensive help centre includes step-by-step instructions on how to:
- Log in, including how to recover your username or reset your password
- Check your account balance
- Top up your account
- Pay a toll invoice or notice
- Update your vehicles
- Manage your tags and tag holders
- Update your contact information or personal details
Tag hygiene and safety
If you’ve received a new or replacement tag, and are concerned about its hygiene, you should:
- wipe it down with a sterile wipe before installing it in your vehicle, and
- wash your hands thoroughly following installation.
Tags should not be washed or immersed in water.
Additional assistance for customers impacted by COVID-19
If you, or your business, have been impacted by COVID-19 and you need support with your Linkt account or tolls, help is available. Please contact the Linkt Assist team for more information.