Last updated: 28 November 2019 | Print as PDF
- This service is provided by Tollaust Pty Ltd (ABN 37 050 538 693) (we, us or our) under the brand, Linkt. Linkt and Linkt Sydney are trade marks of Transurban Limited used under licence by Tollaust Pty Ltd (ABN 37 050 538 693).
- This Agreement sets out the terms and conditions to which you have authorised us, Tollaust Pty Ltd, to automatically deduct amounts payable to your Linkt account from your account at your financial institution. Your Direct Debit Request (DDR) authorises us to arrange for the payment of amounts due to us, and at the times required, for the tolls, fees and charges you have incurred while using eligible toll roads in Australia.
- Direct debiting through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System (BECS) is not available on all financial institution accounts. If you are unsure whether direct debiting is available on your nominated account, please check with your financial institution. You should also check your nominated account details you have provided against a recent statement from your financial institution. If you have any queries about how to complete the DDR you should check with your financial institution before completing the DDR.
- We can amend this Agreement at any time after giving you a minimum of 14 days’ notice.
- You can cancel, vary, defer or suspend the DDR, or stop an individual debit payment from taking place under this Agreement by contacting us at Locked Bag 5072 Parramatta NSW 2124. You will need to allow a minimum of 14 days before the next drawing date to process your request or the debit may still be made. Stop and cancellation requests can also be directed to your financial institution.
- If a payment due date falls on a weekend or a NSW or national public holiday, the debit will be processed on the next business day. If you are unsure when a debit will be processed to your nominated account please ask your financial institution.
- You must ensure that you have sufficient cleared funds available in your nominated account on the due date to cover the debit payment under the DDR. If sufficient cleared funds are not available you must arrange an alternative payment method and contact us by telephone 13 33 31. If there is insufficient cleared funds in your nominated account to cover the debit payment under the DDR:
- you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution; and
- you may also incur fees or charges imposed or incurred by us.
- If Tollaust Pty Ltd incurs any financial institution fees or charges as a result of a dishonoured direct debit, these may be passed on to you as a charge to your Linkt account.
- If you believe a direct debit has been made incorrectly you should notify us directly by telephone 13 33 31 and confirm that notice in writing as soon as possible so we can resolve your query more quickly. We will attempt to resolve the issue immediately or agree on a time to get back to you. If you are not happy with our response we will advise you of further options available to you. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging for your financial institution to adjust your account (including interest and charges) accordingly. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted. If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing. If we cannot resolve the matter you can still refer it to your financial institution which will obtain details from you of the disputed transaction and may lodge a claim on your behalf.
- We will keep information about your financial institution account confidential except to the extent necessary to resolve any claim you may make relating to a debit which you claim has been made incorrectly, wrongfully in which case our sponsor in the BECS may require us to provide this information to them in connection with your claim to the extent necessary to resolve your claim or as otherwise required by law.
Tollaust Pty Limited (ABN: 37 050 538 693) is a member of the Transurban Group. Transurban respects people’s privacy. We have asked for the personal information on this form so we can open an account for you to use the Hills M2, Lane Cove Tunnel and other eligible toll roads in Australia.
We may disclose your personal information to other Transurban Group entities and third party service providers who we work with, including other toll road operators. We may disclose information to our overseas contractors based in the Philippines, the United States and certain other countries, although we will always take steps to ensure your personal information is kept secure and is handled in a way that is consistent with Australian privacy laws. Where your account is in payment default, we may disclose your personal information to debt collection companies and credit reporting bodies. The credit reporting bodies that we deal with from time to time are listed on our website.