Sometimes life doesn’t go to plan. If you want to pay your tolls but can’t manage your payments right now, the Linkt Assist team can help.
Who can access support from Linkt Assist?
We recognise that many factors can contribute to financial or social challenges, and these may include:
- Unemployment or loss of income
- Family breakdown
- Illness or death in the family
- Carer responsibilities
- Family violence (Download PDF)
- Natural disasters (e.g., floods, bushfires)
- Physical or mental health conditions
- Cultural or language barriers
How the Linkt Assist team can support you
Our confidential support is adapted to your changing needs so if you think we can help, get in touch with us as soon as you can.
We can help you with:
- More time to pay for your toll road travel
- An ongoing payment plan
- Advising state enforcement groups and other toll road operators of your situation (with your consent)
- Tailored support for your individual needs
- Toll credit support (for active Linkt accounts only)
Find out more about the eligibility criteria for toll credit support and how to apply.
You can download fact sheets for more information about Linkt Assist, how to pay for your tolls or what happens if you don’t pay.
We recognise that domestic and family violence is a widespread issue in our society that impacts many of our customers and that it can include situations of financial abuse. Anyone can be affected, and we take responsibility for our role in providing advocacy, prevention and support.
If you’re experiencing domestic and family violence, our Linkt Assist team can provide you with confidential support to manage your toll payments or account. Find out more.