Supporting clients with tolling bills or fines?

We know that when times are tough, people will often seek assistance from financial counsellors, legal advisors or community welfare organisations. Our Linkt Assist team can work with you to find a solution for your clients based on their needs.

Who can access support from Linkt Assist?

We recognise that many factors can contribute to financial or social hardship, and these may include:

  • Unemployment or loss of income
  • Family breakdown
  • Illness or death in the family
  • Carer responsibilities
  • Family violence (Download PDF, 395 KB)
  • Physical or mental health conditions
  • Disability
  • Homelessness
  • Addiction
  • Cultural or language barriers

How can the Linkt Assist team help?

If you think your client has tolling debt, the Linkt Assist team can help. Watch this video to see how we can support you to support them, or get in touch today by calling 1300 110 129 or email us at

We can work with you to help your clients by:

  • Giving them more time to pay for their toll road travel
  • Providing an ongoing payment plan
  • With consent, advising state enforcement groups and other toll road operators of your client’s situation

These services can be tailored to the needs of your individual clients.

Linkt Assist overview for service providers (PDF, 621 KB).


What happens if I don't pay my tolls?

Learn more about the tolling debt journey when you do not pay for your toll travel.

What happens if I don't pay? VIC

What happens if I don't pay? NSW

What happens if I don't pay? QLD

Linkt customer service

If you have a general question about tolling or want to talk to someone about an existing Linkt account or recent travel call the Linkt team

 13 33 31

7am to 7pm, Monday to Friday in Melbourne and Sydney.  7am to 7pm, Monday to Sunday in Queensland.

Interpreter service
13 14 50

TTY service
If you're deaf or you have a hearing or speech impediment, please use the National Relay Service.

Are you having financial difficulty paying tolling bills or fines?

If you’re working with someone that you think would benefit from these services, you can call us on their behalf by downloading and filling out our Letter of Authorisation form and email us on for details of our dedicated community sector help line.

If your client would like to contact us directly, they can call 1300 767 865 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday AEDT (excluding public holidays) or complete our Linkt Assist application form.

Transurban Hardship Policy

Read the Transurban Hardship policy for more information.