There are now over two million Linkt accounts in Queensland, so you’re in great company. To celebrate this exciting milestone, we wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you for being Linkt.
Our customers are our number one priority, and we always want you to get the most out of your account. Here are some of the ways we’re making sure it’s as easy as possible for you to reach us, and that you have reliable travel, access to rewards, and reassurance that we’re working to keep you and your family safe on our roads. Find out why it’s better to be Linkt.
- Queensland customers have saved an average of 76,000 hours of travel every workday*
- More than 700 customers are assisted each month through Linkt’s Incident Response Service
- Since the Logan Enhancement Project was completed, additional lanes and improved ramps and interchanges have reduced travel time and improved safety for all road users.
- Over $1 million has been saved on fuel by Linkt customers who used the Linkt Customer Rewards discount
- Managing your account is easier than ever, by using the Linkt app or jumping online. If you need help, we’ve introduced a new live chat function and Lex, the Linkt Virtual Assist
Plus, you could be one of 100 lucky customers to receive a $50 toll credit to your account, just for being Linkt! Winners will be randomly drawn and notified of their prize by 30 June 2021.
Terms and conditions apply.
* Based on Tom Tom travel time data recorded for each workday from January to April 2021 via QLD Transurban toll roads.