About M5 South-West Cashback
The M5 South-West Cashback Scheme allows New South Wales (NSW) residents, with NSW privately registered vehicles, to claim back tolls for eligible car trips on the M5 South-West Motorway. To be eligible, you must register online using your Linkt Sydney account. You can lodge a claim once you receive your quarterly Cashback statement. We’ll notify you when your statement is ready, and which trips you can claim.
You can choose to receive your Cashback statements online (from your mobile or desktop) or on the Linkt app.
Eligibility for M5 South-West Cashback
You’re eligible for the Cashback refund if you:
- Are a NSW resident
- Have registered your Linkt account for Cashback
- Have submitted your claim within 12 months after the quarterly Cashback statement
- Have a vehicle registered in NSW for private, pensioner or charitable use
Your eligibility for a Cashback rebate starts from the first day of the month you registered for Cashback.
You can’t claim Cashback with:
- A Sydney Pass or LinktGO
- Trips on any toll road other than the M5 South-West
- Government registered vehicles
- Business registered vehicles or Commercial accounts (including vehicles provided as a salary package or company vehicle)
- Leased or rented vehicles
- Smash repair courtesy vehicles
- Car dealership loan vehicles
- Interstate registered vehicles
Register for the M5 South-West Cashback Scheme
When you open a Tag or Tagless account, your account will be automatically registered for the M5 South-West Cashback Scheme, unless you opt out. If you’d like to opt back in after your account is opened, please contact our customer care team.
Former Roam and E-way customers registered for Cashback are automatically registered for Cashback with Linkt.