Return your tag
You may need to return a tag if:
- You’ve found a tag you reported as lost or stolen
- You’re changing vehicle types and need a different tag
- You received the wrong tag
- You’re closing your account
- You remove a vehicle from your account and don’t intend to add a different vehicle of the same class
- You have more tags than you need
You don’t need to return your tag holder.
Which tags you can return
You can return all Linkt tags to us, including:
- go via
- Roam Express
If you have a tag from a different toll operator, you’ll need to return it to them.
Tag return address
To return your Linkt tag, mail it to:
Linkt Melbourne Return Tags
Reply Paid 87295
If you travel without a tag or have a faulty tag
If you travel without a tag in your vehicle, or the tag is faulty, you can still travel on toll roads. Just make sure your licence plate is linked to your account to avoid receiving a toll invoice. You may be charged a video matching fee when you travel without a working tag.