Last updated: 15 December 2023
Terms and conditions
- Name of Promotional competition
Commercial Archetypes Survey
The Promoter is Transurban Limited ABN 96 098 143 410 of Tower Five, Collins Square, 727 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008, 03 8656 8900, operating under the brand Linkt (Promoter). Linkt is a trade mark of Transurban Limited ABN 96 098 143 410.
- Promotion Period
Starts: 9:00am, Thursday 14 December 2023
Ends: 9:00pm, Friday 2 February 2024
- Eligibility requirements
- be 18 years old or over;
- be a resident of Australia;
- be employed by, or contracted to, a business that has an active Commercial Linkt Account; and
- complete the Commercial Customer Survey.
- Ineligible to enter
The following persons are ineligible:
- directors and management of the Promoter;
- officers, employees and contingent workers of the Promoter, Queensland Motorways Management Pty Ltd and Sydney Motorway Corporation Pty Ltd; and/or
- retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies of the Promoter who are associated with this Promotion, and their directors, management and employees.
- How to enter
To enter, an eligible individual must, during the Promotion Period complete the survey and provide their email address.
- Limit on number of entries
One entry per person
There is a maximum of 5 prizes (each a Prize) for a total prize pool value of $1,000 consisting of each winner’s choice of either:
- a $200 Digital Coles Gift Card; or
- a $200 donation on the winner’s behalf to their choice of any of the following registered charities:
- Artie (QLD)
- Kidsafe (QLD)
- Access Community Services (QLD)
- Kari (NSW)
- Kidsafe (NSW)
- St Kilda Mum's (VIC)
- Kidsafe (VIC)
- Western Chances (VIC)
- Prize draw details
- A draw will take place at 12pm AEDT on 5 February 2024 (the Draw Date) at Tower Five Collins Square, 727 Collins St, Docklands VIC 3008.
- On the Draw Date, the winners will be randomly drawn by an electronic draw process from all entries received during the Promotion Period. The first 5 valid entries drawn will win a Prize.
- How winners will be notified
Each winner will be notified by email on or before 9 February 2024.
- Prize delivery
Each Digital Coles Gift Card will be delivered by email within 5 working days of the winner (a) selecting the Digital Coles Gift Card as their Prize and (b) otherwise accepting the Prize in accordance with the Terms.
If the winner chooses a donation, donations will be made to the winner’s registered charity of choice (from the list set out in item 12) on or before 4 March 2024. A confirmation of the donation will be emailed to the winner within 10 working days of the donation being made.
- Prize-specific terms
The Coles Gift Card is redeemable at Coles Supermarkets and Coles Central stores nationwide. Coles Gift Cards are not redeemable on Coles Online or at Coles Express or Liquorland. Not redeemable for cash or payments of credit or store accounts. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards. This card will expire 4 years from the date of issue.
- Collection notice
Details from entries will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting the Promotion (which may include disclosure to third parties, including local lottery authorities, for the purpose of processing and conducting the Promotion), for promotional purposes surrounding the Promotion, and as otherwise set out in the Terms.
By entering the Promotion entrants, acknowledge that they have read and understood how their information will be used and disclosed by the Promoter and that this use and disclosure will be without any further reference or payment to the entrants.
- Governing law
The agreement which comes into force under these Terms is governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws in force in Victoria, and the Promoter and any consumer who participates in the Promotion submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms, and the performance or subject matter of the Promotion.
Back to top
Terms and conditions
- The above Particulars and information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions (Terms). By entering this Promotion, entrants accept these Terms. Entries must comply with these Terms to be valid.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to all persons who:
- meet the eligibility requirements set out in item 4 of the Particulars;
- are not ineligible for any of the reasons set out in item 5 of the Particulars.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of identity, residential address and any other information from any entrant or winner relevant to entry into, or participation in, the Promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final.
How to enter
- Details on how to enter are set out in item 6 of the Particulars. The number of permitted entries is set out in in item 7.
- An entry must be received by the Promoter by the end of the Promotion Period or it will not be accepted. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility should a person not have the software, hardware or mobile plan that permits access to, and use of, the method of entry. Any costs associated with accessing the internet, downloading data on a mobile device, or using any device to access and use the method of entry is the sole responsibility of the entrant and is dependent on the Internet/mobile service provider used.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for:
- any late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications; or
- any internet traffic congestion or problems with, or technical malfunction of, any hardware or software, including but not limited to any damage to the hardware or software of any entrant or other persons related to participation in the Promotion.
- Entrants must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
- use multiple aliases, email addresses, postal addresses, PO Box addresses and/or SIM cards to register multiple qualifying accounts or use any form of software or third party application to enter multiple times (including scripting software) except where expressly permitted in these Terms; and
- engage in conduct in entering the Promotion which, in the opinion of Promoter, is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who breaches these Terms, including but not limited to providing false information, failing to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or who is otherwise involved in any way in manipulating, interfering or tampering with the Promotion.
- Entries remain the property of the Promoter.
- The prize draw will take place as set out in item 9 of the Particulars.
- Limit applies of one Prize per person.
- Each Prize winner will be notified as set out in item 10 of the Particulars. Each Prize winner must confirm which whether they accept a Prize and which Prize they are choosing within 14 days of being notified that they are a winner, or else they will be taken to have forfeited their right to the Prize.
- Subject to applicable law, in the event that:
- a Prize winner cannot be identified or contacted on or before 5pm AEDT Monday 26 February 2024, despite all reasonable attempts to do so by the Promoter; or
- a Prize is unclaimed by that time for any other reason whatsoever (including because the winner has forfeited their right to the Prize, the winner does not accept and claim the Prize in accordance with paragraph 13, the winner or the winning entry does not comply with these Terms, or otherwise),
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion (including any outcome).
- The Promoter will make all reasonable attempts to identify and contact all Prize winners.
- The decision of the Promoter is final and binding; no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize details are set in item 9.
- If a winner ceases to meet the eligibility requirements set out in paragraph 2 above after entering the Promotion and before the Prize is delivered, the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, prize values are:
- in Australian dollars; and
- based on the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these Terms (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between the time of first publication of these Terms and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a Prize or any element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize, or an element of that Prize, another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter (in its sole and absolute discretion).
- Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- Prizes are subject to the prize-specific terms and conditions set out in item 12 of the Particulars.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible for any acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency, disaster, technical failures, security breaches, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, computer viruses or other events beyond the Promoter’s control which affect the proper or reasonably anticipated conduct or administration of the Promotion, or prevent the awarding of the Prize in accordance with these Terms. If such an event occurs, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies the statutory consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), or any other implied warranties under any legislation in Australia. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential) arising in any way out of the Promotion, including but not limited to where such injury, loss or damage arises out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Prize value to that stated in these Terms; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or a winner; (f) participation in the Promotion or any component of the Prize by an entrant or a winner; (g) the conduct, act or omission of any service provider or prize supplier associated with the Promotion; or (h) cancellation or postponement of any portion of the Prize for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
Back to top