Sometimes life doesn’t go to plan. If you want to pay your tolls but can’t manage your payments right now, the Linkt Assist team can help.
Who can access support from Linkt Assist?
We recognise that many factors can contribute to financial or social challenges, and these may include:
- Unemployment or loss of income
- Family breakdown
- Illness or death in the family
- Carer responsibilities
- Family violence
- Physical or mental health conditions
- Cultural or language barriers
How the Linkt Assist team can support you
Our confidential support is adapted to your changing needs so if you think we can help, get in touch with us as soon as you can.
We can help you with:
- More time to pay for your toll road travel
- An ongoing payment plan
- Advising state enforcement groups and other toll road operators of your situation (with your consent)
- Tailored support for your individual needs