- Class A
- Vehicles 2.8 metres or less in height and 12.5 metres or less in length.
- Typically, these vehicles are cars and motorcycles.
- Also referred to as Class 2 or CAR.
- Class B
- All other vehicles.
- Typically, these vehicles are trucks, heavy vehicles, and can include larger items being towed depending on the overall dimensions.
- Also referred to as Class 4 or HCV.
Vehicle length and height – Vehicle dimensions on NSW toll roads include (without limitation) any towed vehicles such as a trailer, caravan or boat, and items placed on the roof of the vehicle or vehicles with elevated roofs.