Do you have a toll notice from WestConnex?
Any trip taken on WestConnex will show on your tolling notice or statement as ‘WestConnex’ or 'WCX' regardless of which WestConnex motorway/s you have travelled on.
As part of the Multi-Concession Toll Scheme structure, WestConnex has three toll operators:
- WCX M4 PT Pty Ltd (the M4 between Church Street and Ashfield/Haberfield)
- WCX M5 PT Pty Ltd (the M8 and M5 East)
- WCX M4-M5 Link PT Pty Ltd (the link between M4 and M8).
This does not change how you pay for your tolls.
You can pay for your WestConnex tolls with Linkt:
Transfer your WestConnex toll notice to your Linkt account to save on admin fees
You can save on fees by transferring WestConnex toll notices to your Linkt account.
Instead of paying the $10.00 or $20.00 toll notice administration fee, when you transfer your WestConnex toll notice to your Linkt account you only need to pay a $1.10 or $2.20 transfer fee.
It's easy, simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Select Pay a toll notice from the menu.
- Follow the prompts to transfer a toll notice to your account.