From 1 April 2021, the GST inclusive toll prices on the Westlink M7 for Class A and Class B vehicles are:
|Class A vehicles
|Class B vehicles
Distance based tolling on the Westlink M7 means you’ll pay less for short trips and one-way continuous trips over 20 km are capped for cars and trucks. Westlink M7 toll prices are different for cars and trucks (your vehicle class).
To check the price of a trip:
- Locate your entry point on the left hand side of the price grid.
- Follow the horizontal line of the entry point to your exit point.
- The price displayed is the cost of the trip.
Westlink M7 Quarterly Tolls Price Guide - Car/Truck (1 July 2021 - 31 August 2021)
Westlink M7 Quarterly Tolls Price Guide - Car/Truck (1 January 2021 - 31 March 2021)
Westlink M7 Quarterly Tolls Price Guide - Car/Truck (1 October 2020 - 31 December 2020)
Find out more about Tag account fees, Tagless account fees and Sydney Pass fees.
- Class A
- Vehicles 2.8 metres or less in height and 12.5 metres or less in length.
- Typically, these vehicles are cars and motorcycles.
- Also referred to as Class 2 or CAR.
- Class B
- All other vehicles.
- Typically, these vehicles are trucks, heavy vehicles, and can include larger items being towed depending on the overall dimensions.
- Also referred to as Class 4 or HCV.
Vehicle length and height – Vehicle dimensions on NSW toll roads include (without limitation) any towed vehicles such as a trailer, caravan or boat, and items placed on the roof of the vehicle or vehicles with elevated roofs.